Wednesday 14 December 2011

Obsessed with Tabitha

     I don’t even know what to say about this product, except that I’ve been to too many wedding gown fittings where my bride’s have lamented the state of their busts, I thought that it would be USEFUL (possibly) for some of you bride’s to be (or bridesmaids looking to wow it up in your new dress). The Product:  Rodial’s Boob Job, which "plumps up the bust" without surgery.  Clinical studies show that your breasts will get 8.4% bigger!!! I was trying to figure it out and I think that might be a cup size???
     I don’t know, but either way, it’s almost 10%, which it better be since it comes with a $175 price tag.  But still cheaper than going under the knife.   I don’t know that I need to get any bigger in that area, but if it could help defy gravity a bit (like say, to their state when I was 22?) it’s worth the money. To be honest, it reminds me a bit of "Are you there God, It’s Me Margaret" and the "I Must Increase my Bust"Ladies, I was returning from my small sojourn right now so I didn’t get to post, but I came home in time to watch “Tabitha’s Salon Takeover”. I felt guilty that I wasn’t watching the Olympics, but now that beach volleyball and swimming are over, I don’t really know where I fall in the scheme of Olympic things. Anyways, this is NWR, but I can’t believe how fabulously horrible Tabitha is on this show. Maybe it’s my secret desire to be a hairdresser (considering my obsession with my stylist, not so secret) or maybe it’s my love of small business..
    I don’t know. But she basically takes over these salons (read: to me, small businesses) and tough loves them into shape. And I mean tough…. Since I didn’t offer any wedding advice here these days ladies, please check out my post on seating chart how tos at Real Simple if you have a free moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment